Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No.5

When I was a little girl I would always peer over the top over my mother's vanity dresser mesmerized by a collection of perfume bottles and elegant looking gold cased estee lauder lipsticks. My mom especially adores Christian Dior Dolce Vita. She also has that in a small vial with half holes like meteors leave on the moon's surface that I always love to fit my tiny finger tips in. And I would always open her wardrobe and run my hands through the silk, lace and see through slips dreaming I was grown up sitting in a boudoir in a robe like Greta Garbo.


Well, in a few days I turn twenty two... And... I no longer dream about sitting in front of a dresser table, but I just go and sit in my own dresser table dressed in vintage lingerie and robe with hair, nails and face all done. But I love Chanel No.5 :)


No comments: